This Tuesday, THE BLKHANDS will be linking up with us to drop their much-anticipated digital debut album, Serbia. Before that, though, they’ve decided to tantalize their fans in the DJBooth with one final world premiere off the project. On the swagger-drenched Versace, crewmates Cazzie Jetson and Dominic Serendip rhyme about their fondness for money, liquor and cunnilingus over project collaborator ILLA‘s halting, minimalistic synth/percussion grooves. Ethiopian-American, rapper, model and actress Lola Monroe (recently featured on Cassie‘s All Gold All Girls (Remix)) flaunts her high-priced accoutrements and her “rich b**ch” attitude in a braggadocious middle 16. Feeling it? Then be sure to check back with us tomorrow, March 26, when THE BLKHANDS’ freshman set hits our front page for free steaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.