Philly crew The Wurxs may not be frequent visitors to The DJBooth, but when they do come calling, you know you’re in for a dope listen. Nearly a year after their last feature, Death From Above (which itself followed 13 months behind 2011 debut No Ordinary), G. Moolah and Trons make their long-awaited return to our pages with Visions Polarize. Part of the ongoing #WURXWEDS series, this hazy, lyrically-driven cut finds them joined on the mic by two prominent reppers of the City of Brotherly Love. Roots frontman Black Thought and Money Making Jam Boy Truck North jump on the twosome’s soulful in-house beat to spit exuberant, braggadocio-soaked guest 16s. Now that The Wurxs are back, are you craving more? Then stay tuned to The DJBooth for further #WURXWEDS highlights in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 03/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)