Philly crew The Wurxs may not be frequent visitors to The DJBooth, but when they do come calling, you know you’re in for a dope listen. Nearly a year after their last feature, Death From Above (which itself followed 13 months behind 2011 debut No Ordinary), G. Moolah and Trons make their long-awaited return to our pages with Visions Polarize. Part of the ongoing #WURXWEDS series, this hazy, lyrically-driven cut finds them joined on the mic by two prominent reppers of the City of Brotherly Love. Roots frontman Black Thought and Money Making Jam Boy Truck North jump on the twosome’s soulful in-house beat to spit exuberant, braggadocio-soaked guest 16s. Now that The Wurxs are back, are you craving more? Then stay tuned to The DJBooth for further #WURXWEDS highlights in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.