Philly crew The Wurxs may not be frequent visitors to The DJBooth, but when they do come calling, you know you’re in for a dope listen. Nearly a year after their last feature, Death From Above (which itself followed 13 months behind 2011 debut No Ordinary), G. Moolah and Trons make their long-awaited return to our pages with Visions Polarize. Part of the ongoing #WURXWEDS series, this hazy, lyrically-driven cut finds them joined on the mic by two prominent reppers of the City of Brotherly Love. Roots frontman Black Thought and Money Making Jam Boy Truck North jump on the twosome’s soulful in-house beat to spit exuberant, braggadocio-soaked guest 16s. Now that The Wurxs are back, are you craving more? Then stay tuned to The DJBooth for further #WURXWEDS highlights in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.