For most single men on the prowl, the biggest challenge is getting women to go home with them. In Abel Tesfaye’s case, it’s getting them to leave. Originally included as a bonus track on The Weeknd‘s House of Balloons tape, new single Twenty Eight continues to explore the T-Dot singer’s ambivalent relationship with the opposite sex. Over Doc McKinney and Illangelo‘s characteristically moody boardwork, he addresses a girl who overstayed her welcome, and proceeded to spill the details on their tryst to all her friends. Despite her constant meddling in his life, he can’t muster up the willpower to cut her off for good. NABIL ties the package together with some NSFW official visuals. Fans can find Twenty Eight, previous singles Wicked Games and The Zone, and much more on Universal Republic debut Trilogy, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.