UPDATE: We’ve added the new video for Often.
How often does The Weeknd release new material? Not particularly often. But how often does he have a threesome with Austrian models high on all manner of prescription drugs? Often. Very often. Or at least that’s the message of his new song…wait for it…Often. Dropped via Twitter with very little info or warning, Often is one of the first (non-remix) songs we’ve heard from Abel since Kiss Land, and in typical fashion, it’s hazy, addictive and absolutely NSFW. There is no word yet on a larger project in the works, but we’ll keep you updated regularly/frequently/many a time.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.