UPDATE: We’ve added the new video for Often.
How often does The Weeknd release new material? Not particularly often. But how often does he have a threesome with Austrian models high on all manner of prescription drugs? Often. Very often. Or at least that’s the message of his new song…wait for it…Often. Dropped via Twitter with very little info or warning, Often is one of the first (non-remix) songs we’ve heard from Abel since Kiss Land, and in typical fashion, it’s hazy, addictive and absolutely NSFW. There is no word yet on a larger project in the works, but we’ll keep you updated regularly/frequently/many a time.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.