According to Sigmund Freud, flying in dreams is always a veiled reference to sex. (So is almost everything else, but I digress…) The Weeknd follows in the father of psychoanalysis’ footsteps on single number three off his debut set, telling a female companion, “We’ll find our Love in the Sky.” Coming on the heels of the controversial, but Booth-acclaimed Belong to the World, this freshly-released cut finds Abel Tesfaye crooning innuendo-laced verses over producers DannyBoyStyles, Jason “DaHeala” Quenneville and The Weeknd’s slow-burning synth boardwork. The sampled rainfall that closes the cut fades cleanly into the opening seconds of Weeknd’s previous single, suggesting that they may be sequenced together on the final tracklist. Kiss Land currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 07/31/13
In an age when the Internet is the dominant source for new music, it's almost near impossible to get the attention of the masses like it was in the pre-WWW era. Now, you have to bring something fresh to the table on a...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)