According to Sigmund Freud, flying in dreams is always a veiled reference to sex. (So is almost everything else, but I digress…) The Weeknd follows in the father of psychoanalysis’ footsteps on single number three off his debut set, telling a female companion, “We’ll find our Love in the Sky.” Coming on the heels of the controversial, but Booth-acclaimed Belong to the World, this freshly-released cut finds Abel Tesfaye crooning innuendo-laced verses over producers DannyBoyStyles, Jason “DaHeala” Quenneville and The Weeknd’s slow-burning synth boardwork. The sampled rainfall that closes the cut fades cleanly into the opening seconds of Weeknd’s previous single, suggesting that they may be sequenced together on the final tracklist. Kiss Land currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 07/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.