After introducing themselves in June of 2011 with the reader-acclaimed Gold Digger, Utah-based live-band crew The Vibrant Sound soared off into the ether and haven’t appeared in the Booth since. What goes up, however, must come down—so it was just a matter of time before they landed on our front page with another fresh record. In contrast to the aforementioned joint’s alternative vibe, new single Gravity (Gotta Fly) showcases a more pop-minded side of the crew’s aesthetic. A pulsing, keyboard-led groove by outside producers Wild Children backs frontman McKay Stevens as he narrates his struggle to break free of the forces keeping him earthbound. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this catchy cut, along with the group’s debut feature and many more quality jams, on The Vibrant Sound’s self-titled studio album, due out in June.
Written by richard on 03/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)