Though The Underachievers certainly haven’t lived up to their stage name where the quality of their work is concerned, I think we would all appreciate a little more quantity from the Northeastern crew; Land of Lords, their first (and to date last) solo feature, hit our front page back in February. To rectify that situation, the Flatbush Avenue twosome have liberated May’s Patience, a loosie that didn’t make the tracklist of their forthcoming street album. The 20th Letter handles production duties on this street-ready jam, serving up a head-noddable guitar-loop beat as partners-in-rhyme Issa Dash and AK celebrate their rising status in the rap game, and the comfortable lifestyle they’ve come to enjoy as a result. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be appearing on the project, those feeling Patience should keep it locked for the latest on Chapter 23, which is slated to drop digitally in June.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.