Though The Underachievers certainly haven’t lived up to their stage name where the quality of their work is concerned, I think we would all appreciate a little more quantity from the Northeastern crew; Land of Lords, their first (and to date last) solo feature, hit our front page back in February. To rectify that situation, the Flatbush Avenue twosome have liberated May’s Patience, a loosie that didn’t make the tracklist of their forthcoming street album. The 20th Letter handles production duties on this street-ready jam, serving up a head-noddable guitar-loop beat as partners-in-rhyme Issa Dash and AK celebrate their rising status in the rap game, and the comfortable lifestyle they’ve come to enjoy as a result. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be appearing on the project, those feeling Patience should keep it locked for the latest on Chapter 23, which is slated to drop digitally in June.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.