Though The Underachievers certainly haven’t lived up to their stage name where the quality of their work is concerned, I think we would all appreciate a little more quantity from the Northeastern crew; Land of Lords, their first (and to date last) solo feature, hit our front page back in February. To rectify that situation, the Flatbush Avenue twosome have liberated May’s Patience, a loosie that didn’t make the tracklist of their forthcoming street album. The 20th Letter handles production duties on this street-ready jam, serving up a head-noddable guitar-loop beat as partners-in-rhyme Issa Dash and AK celebrate their rising status in the rap game, and the comfortable lifestyle they’ve come to enjoy as a result. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be appearing on the project, those feeling Patience should keep it locked for the latest on Chapter 23, which is slated to drop digitally in June.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.