Though The Underachievers certainly haven’t lived up to their stage name where the quality of their work is concerned, I think we would all appreciate a little more quantity from the Northeastern crew; Land of Lords, their first (and to date last) solo feature, hit our front page back in February. To rectify that situation, the Flatbush Avenue twosome have liberated May’s Patience, a loosie that didn’t make the tracklist of their forthcoming street album. The 20th Letter handles production duties on this street-ready jam, serving up a head-noddable guitar-loop beat as partners-in-rhyme Issa Dash and AK celebrate their rising status in the rap game, and the comfortable lifestyle they’ve come to enjoy as a result. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be appearing on the project, those feeling Patience should keep it locked for the latest on Chapter 23, which is slated to drop digitally in June.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)