“Prince Williams ain’t do it right, if you ask me. If I was him I would’ve married Kate and Ashley.” Since it’s now official that Ni**as in Paris is one of the two new singles from Watch The Throne, I figured it would only be proper to go ahead and get out one of my favorite lines from the song out there. Although when I think about it, this one song has almost as many great “oh sh*t!” moments as the rest of the album tracks combined: from the fish filet to Blades of Glory to a hard as rock Jay-Z verse, this one has it all. Hit-Boy and Kanye West do their thing on the board-work, which shows once again that just about everything on the album went through the Ye filter, and for the better; you think HB would break down the finale like that if he solo’d this? Any way you swing it, throwing this record in the spotlight will only help Mr. Carter and West respectively, maybe even so much that they can now retire the ridiculous group name. I know you’ve heard it already, but enjoy it again at your own will before it’s forced upon you by every radio station on the FM. As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 09/8/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.