Fans at a hip-hop show can always count on an emcee instructing everyone to “throw your hands up high!” Whether it’s a backpacker or trap-rapper, the command to get your get your Hands High is the universal call for crowd participation. So it’s only right that The Seed (comprised of Kahlee and Uptown Swuite) enlist Rakaa of the legendary Dilated Peoples to describe the arsenal they utilize when performing. A DJBooth world premiere, produced by Adikt 1, Hands High is a smooth and groovy horns-driven track where all three emcees take turns showing just how live they can get. Hands High is a loosie, it doesn’t appear to attached to any larger project, but that shouldn’t stop emcees from taking notes as The Seed and Rakaa provide a dope guide on how to properly rock a crowd.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
Tre Dime Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonder Years" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.