Raise your arms Up like you’re gonna “grab the sky,” because The Regiment is back! A freshly-minted loosie that marks the Motown duo’s official return to HiPNOTT Records, this cut sees partners-in-rhyme OSI and IseQold lacing a fast and furious DJ Duct production with bars precision-tuned to get a crowd moving. On the off chance their verses don’t have your hands in the air, though, the equally hype guest rhymes of rap vets Sadat X and El Da Sensei will undoubtedly inspire you to turn up. The Regiment has yet to announce any forthcoming projects, but we have it on good authority that there’s more to come. As always, you can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Old School Vibe" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.