Don’t let the title fool you—though the latest entry in The Regiment‘s ongoing First Mondays series deals with the topic of Failure, the song itself is another victory for the Motown twosome. Here, an somber instrumental by Soulution sets the mood as OSI and IseQold survey the obstacles standing between minority youth and success. Vincent J. Kelly tops the record off with his mournful hook vocals. Keep it locked for future entries in The Regiment’s ongoing series, as well as picking up their Panic Button LP when it hits stores next month via HiPNOTT Records.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Old School Vibe" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)