Romantic relationships run on trust—and conversely, nothing destroys a promising love like petty suspicion. On their first Booth feature and latest single, an exclusive world premiere, Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine offer some sage advice: Open Your Eyes and Stop Trippin’, rather than letting paranoia ruin a good thing. The records itself is every bit as appealing as its message, boasting a breezy, reggae-informed beat (courtesy of Selecta Kram), doo wop-style vocal harmonies and some lively narrative rhymes. For Stop Trippin’ and much more, check out the trio’s Planet Africa LP when it drops independently on Tuesday, June 9.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
Submit your Rating
Water the Plants
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)