Romantic relationships run on trust—and conversely, nothing destroys a promising love like petty suspicion. On their first Booth feature and latest single, an exclusive world premiere, Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine offer some sage advice: Open Your Eyes and Stop Trippin’, rather than letting paranoia ruin a good thing. The records itself is every bit as appealing as its message, boasting a breezy, reggae-informed beat (courtesy of Selecta Kram), doo wop-style vocal harmonies and some lively narrative rhymes. For Stop Trippin’ and much more, check out the trio’s Planet Africa LP when it drops independently on Tuesday, June 9.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
Submit your Rating
Water the Plants
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.