Romantic relationships run on trust—and conversely, nothing destroys a promising love like petty suspicion. On their first Booth feature and latest single, an exclusive world premiere, Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine offer some sage advice: Open Your Eyes and Stop Trippin’, rather than letting paranoia ruin a good thing. The records itself is every bit as appealing as its message, boasting a breezy, reggae-informed beat (courtesy of Selecta Kram), doo wop-style vocal harmonies and some lively narrative rhymes. For Stop Trippin’ and much more, check out the trio’s Planet Africa LP when it drops independently on Tuesday, June 9.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine is offering up debut album Planet Africa for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The project packs a total of 10 original jams from vocalist Tonye...
Water the Plants
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.