Romantic relationships run on trust—and conversely, nothing destroys a promising love like petty suspicion. On their first Booth feature and latest single, an exclusive world premiere, Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine offer some sage advice: Open Your Eyes and Stop Trippin’, rather than letting paranoia ruin a good thing. The records itself is every bit as appealing as its message, boasting a breezy, reggae-informed beat (courtesy of Selecta Kram), doo wop-style vocal harmonies and some lively narrative rhymes. For Stop Trippin’ and much more, check out the trio’s Planet Africa LP when it drops independently on Tuesday, June 9.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
Los Angeles-to-Canada connection The Red, Gold & Green Machine is offering up debut album Planet Africa for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The project packs a total of 10 original jams from vocalist Tonye...
Water the Plants
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)