Phantasm, a standout off The Procussions’ recently-released comeback LP, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Atom, a member of French hip-hop supergroup C2C. On the album version, Mr. J Medeiros‘s fast-paced bars were accompanied by the grimy in-house production of crewmate Stro Elliott. This time around, Atom’s swirling synths and stomp-clap percussion imbue the record with a more glossy, upbeat vibe. As on the original, C2C rhymesayer 20Syl drops by halfway through to deliver a guest 16 en Français. Which version do you prefer? Debate away! For those who haven’t already copped it, The Procussions’ self-titled full-length is available for streaming and purchase right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.