Phantasm, a standout off The Procussions’ recently-released comeback LP, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Atom, a member of French hip-hop supergroup C2C. On the album version, Mr. J Medeiros‘s fast-paced bars were accompanied by the grimy in-house production of crewmate Stro Elliott. This time around, Atom’s swirling synths and stomp-clap percussion imbue the record with a more glossy, upbeat vibe. As on the original, C2C rhymesayer 20Syl drops by halfway through to deliver a guest 16 en Français. Which version do you prefer? Debate away! For those who haven’t already copped it, The Procussions’ self-titled full-length is available for streaming and purchase right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)