Got a spare thousand bucks? Then call up a financial adviser and open an IRA—you can thank me in 45 years or so. If you’ve already done that and still have a cool $1,000 burning a hole in your pocket, that money can purchase you a custom song written, recorded, produced and distributed by Los Angeles-based twosome The Procussions as part of their newly-launched Pro-Exclusive Series. As a sample of what they’re offering, the duo have liberated inaugural entry Moon and Back. Inspired by the poetry of L3, who commissioned and Executive Produced the record, this mellow selection finds partners-in-rhyme Mr. J Medeiros and Stro Eliott waxing romantic over the latter’s understated piano boardwork. If you’re interested in participating in the series, more information can be found at the crew’s Bandcamp page. The Procussions’ crowd-funded, self-titled comeback LP is scheduled to drop September 2. The set comes preceded by their self-titled, Booth-hosted prelude EP, available now for streaming and download.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.