Got a spare thousand bucks? Then call up a financial adviser and open an IRA—you can thank me in 45 years or so. If you’ve already done that and still have a cool $1,000 burning a hole in your pocket, that money can purchase you a custom song written, recorded, produced and distributed by Los Angeles-based twosome The Procussions as part of their newly-launched Pro-Exclusive Series. As a sample of what they’re offering, the duo have liberated inaugural entry Moon and Back. Inspired by the poetry of L3, who commissioned and Executive Produced the record, this mellow selection finds partners-in-rhyme Mr. J Medeiros and Stro Eliott waxing romantic over the latter’s understated piano boardwork. If you’re interested in participating in the series, more information can be found at the crew’s Bandcamp page. The Procussions’ crowd-funded, self-titled comeback LP is scheduled to drop September 2. The set comes preceded by their self-titled, Booth-hosted prelude EP, available now for streaming and download.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.