Got a spare thousand bucks? Then call up a financial adviser and open an IRA—you can thank me in 45 years or so. If you’ve already done that and still have a cool $1,000 burning a hole in your pocket, that money can purchase you a custom song written, recorded, produced and distributed by Los Angeles-based twosome The Procussions as part of their newly-launched Pro-Exclusive Series. As a sample of what they’re offering, the duo have liberated inaugural entry Moon and Back. Inspired by the poetry of L3, who commissioned and Executive Produced the record, this mellow selection finds partners-in-rhyme Mr. J Medeiros and Stro Eliott waxing romantic over the latter’s understated piano boardwork. If you’re interested in participating in the series, more information can be found at the crew’s Bandcamp page. The Procussions’ crowd-funded, self-titled comeback LP is scheduled to drop September 2. The set comes preceded by their self-titled, Booth-hosted prelude EP, available now for streaming and download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!