Have an extra thousand bucks lying around? Instead of paying off loans or investing the cash, why not do the sensible thing and use it to create your own song? For a cool grand, The Procussions will produce, write, record, distribute and even create artwork for a custom song commissioned by you. Fall to Fly, commissioned by (the very lucky) Daniel, might have been made for meal money but, rest assured, the duo put their all into it. Stro Elliot cooks up the haunting, snare-powered beat perfect for Mr. J. Medeiros’ trenchant, unrelenting flow. Medeiros’ impassioned verses are dedicated to Kriss the LoveBird, a friend of Daniel’s who tragically took his own life. If you’re craving more from the pair but don’t have a grand lying around, you can always take a listen to their last feature, Moon and Back, free of charge.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.