On the lead single off their forthcoming full-length, The Pro Letarians announced their willingness to hustle “Till We Fall” in pursuit of their dreams. That was just a hypothetical, though; as we learn on the follow-up, Triumph has always been the one and only option for the Midwest twosome. Here, beatsmith J.O.‘s brass fanfare and chopped vocals (sampled from a joint by Willie Hutch) back lyricist Jupiter Jim as he looks forward to his impending victory over the hip-hop game. Singer Cameron Forbes, a fellow Windy City native, lends his vocals to the record’s exultant chorus. Feeling it? Triumph is just one of many bangers slated for inclusion on new album Not All of Me Shall Die, due out digitally December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.