On the lead single off their forthcoming full-length, The Pro Letarians announced their willingness to hustle “Till We Fall” in pursuit of their dreams. That was just a hypothetical, though; as we learn on the follow-up, Triumph has always been the one and only option for the Midwest twosome. Here, beatsmith J.O.‘s brass fanfare and chopped vocals (sampled from a joint by Willie Hutch) back lyricist Jupiter Jim as he looks forward to his impending victory over the hip-hop game. Singer Cameron Forbes, a fellow Windy City native, lends his vocals to the record’s exultant chorus. Feeling it? Triumph is just one of many bangers slated for inclusion on new album Not All of Me Shall Die, due out digitally December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.