On the lead single off their forthcoming full-length, The Pro Letarians announced their willingness to hustle “Till We Fall” in pursuit of their dreams. That was just a hypothetical, though; as we learn on the follow-up, Triumph has always been the one and only option for the Midwest twosome. Here, beatsmith J.O.‘s brass fanfare and chopped vocals (sampled from a joint by Willie Hutch) back lyricist Jupiter Jim as he looks forward to his impending victory over the hip-hop game. Singer Cameron Forbes, a fellow Windy City native, lends his vocals to the record’s exultant chorus. Feeling it? Triumph is just one of many bangers slated for inclusion on new album Not All of Me Shall Die, due out digitally December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)