For some artists, rap is simply a tool to help them to achieve a larger purpose—once they’ve gotten out the ‘hood, copped that mansion or become a celebrity, the rest is gravy. Jupiter Jim and J.O. of The Pro Letarians, on the other hand, are gonna be rapping and producing their respective asses off right up to the moment they drop dead. Album lead single Till We Fall is both a statement and a demonstration of the duo’s dedication to their craft, with Jim emphasizing just how serious is is about this rap sh*t over a Florence and the Machine-sampled instrumental which, likewise, drips with steely determination. G-Scott contributes guest bars and director Jace amplifies the cut’s grandeur with an official video shot in what looks to be a Greco-Roman ruin. Not All of Me Shall Die is scheduled for release late this Fall. In the meantime, fans can click here to stream and download The Pro Letariats’ last project, Hello Forever, for free in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.