For some artists, rap is simply a tool to help them to achieve a larger purpose—once they’ve gotten out the ‘hood, copped that mansion or become a celebrity, the rest is gravy. Jupiter Jim and J.O. of The Pro Letarians, on the other hand, are gonna be rapping and producing their respective asses off right up to the moment they drop dead. Album lead single Till We Fall is both a statement and a demonstration of the duo’s dedication to their craft, with Jim emphasizing just how serious is is about this rap sh*t over a Florence and the Machine-sampled instrumental which, likewise, drips with steely determination. G-Scott contributes guest bars and director Jace amplifies the cut’s grandeur with an official video shot in what looks to be a Greco-Roman ruin. Not All of Me Shall Die is scheduled for release late this Fall. In the meantime, fans can click here to stream and download The Pro Letariats’ last project, Hello Forever, for free in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.