For some artists, rap is simply a tool to help them to achieve a larger purpose—once they’ve gotten out the ‘hood, copped that mansion or become a celebrity, the rest is gravy. Jupiter Jim and J.O. of The Pro Letarians, on the other hand, are gonna be rapping and producing their respective asses off right up to the moment they drop dead. Album lead single Till We Fall is both a statement and a demonstration of the duo’s dedication to their craft, with Jim emphasizing just how serious is is about this rap sh*t over a Florence and the Machine-sampled instrumental which, likewise, drips with steely determination. G-Scott contributes guest bars and director Jace amplifies the cut’s grandeur with an official video shot in what looks to be a Greco-Roman ruin. Not All of Me Shall Die is scheduled for release late this Fall. In the meantime, fans can click here to stream and download The Pro Letariats’ last project, Hello Forever, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.