For some artists, rap is simply a tool to help them to achieve a larger purpose—once they’ve gotten out the ‘hood, copped that mansion or become a celebrity, the rest is gravy. Jupiter Jim and J.O. of The Pro Letarians, on the other hand, are gonna be rapping and producing their respective asses off right up to the moment they drop dead. Album lead single Till We Fall is both a statement and a demonstration of the duo’s dedication to their craft, with Jim emphasizing just how serious is is about this rap sh*t over a Florence and the Machine-sampled instrumental which, likewise, drips with steely determination. G-Scott contributes guest bars and director Jace amplifies the cut’s grandeur with an official video shot in what looks to be a Greco-Roman ruin. Not All of Me Shall Die is scheduled for release late this Fall. In the meantime, fans can click here to stream and download The Pro Letariats’ last project, Hello Forever, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)