At some point in your life, someone has told you “timing is everything,” right? On the second video off their recently released free album, Not All of Me Shall Die, The Pro Letarians put an emphasis on timing. Sometimes pursuing your dreams may appear childish or unfeasible to others, but you know deep down inside you’ll succeed. Group emcee Jupiter Jim reminisces about personal experiences, harmonizing with Maggie Smith’s vehement vocals on the hook, while J.O. handles the production half of the record, sampling the beautiful and soulful sounds of Amy Seeley’s Mile Marker. This Winky Productions video marks the second visual release from the Indiana University duo’s sophomore album, but we’re confident they have more in the works.
Written by @Grubeats on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.