No, The Pro Letarians’ new promo single, Rugrats, isn’t a tribute to the classic Nickelodeon series of the same name. And if that comes as a disappointment, well, maybe it’s time to reevaluate your life and move onto some slightly more mature interests. Like Doug—that show was the sh*t. Moving right along, the Bloomington duo’s first feature since June’s Good Weather sees Jupiter Jim comparing his opponents in the game to a bunch of bawling babies. JO backs his partner’s self-confident bars with an innovative flip of ‘50’s hit Mambo Italiano. This cut isn’t attached to any larger project but, if you’re left craving more, you can check out the crew’s DJBooth-sponsored Hello Forever tape, released back in March and available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.