Hope you’ve all got your Sunday best laid out on the bed, because The Pro Letarians are taking us to Church. Fresh off threatening to blow up the game (and collect their 33 Vergions) on their late-January Booth debut, the Bloomington, Indiana duo conduct a full-on hip-hop tent revival on the newly-released follow-up single. JO comes correct on the production serving up a dense, bluesy beat reminiscent of Twisted Fantasy-era Kanye, and emcee Jupiter Jim channels a little of that “angry Yeezy” flow to match. Nonetheless, he attacks the mic with a swagger all his own, talking up his future in the game and bombarding the competition with pithy trash-talk: “I know you hate when it’s time for the offering—you ain’t got nothing to offer.” Does this braggadocious banger have you on your knees, praising the Lord? If so, download The Pro Letarians’ Hello Forever LP now.
Written by richard on 05/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.