Hope you’ve all got your Sunday best laid out on the bed, because The Pro Letarians are taking us to Church. Fresh off threatening to blow up the game (and collect their 33 Vergions) on their late-January Booth debut, the Bloomington, Indiana duo conduct a full-on hip-hop tent revival on the newly-released follow-up single. JO comes correct on the production serving up a dense, bluesy beat reminiscent of Twisted Fantasy-era Kanye, and emcee Jupiter Jim channels a little of that “angry Yeezy” flow to match. Nonetheless, he attacks the mic with a swagger all his own, talking up his future in the game and bombarding the competition with pithy trash-talk: “I know you hate when it’s time for the offering—you ain’t got nothing to offer.” Does this braggadocious banger have you on your knees, praising the Lord? If so, download The Pro Letarians’ Hello Forever LP now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"33 Vergions" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.