Acumental and Terminal Knowledge, the Chi-town rhymesayers who make up Booth newcoming duo The Palmer Squares, are so adept with the English language that it’s downright frightening. Don’t believe me? You can get a taste of their Spooky Language on the title track off their latest street release, which finds Nate Kiz crafting a bouncy, sampled beat to back the partners in rhyme as they show off their witty, allusive pen game. Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on Spooky Language (the EP), available on iTunes as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)