Acumental and Terminal Knowledge, the Chi-town rhymesayers who make up Booth newcoming duo The Palmer Squares, are so adept with the English language that it’s downright frightening. Don’t believe me? You can get a taste of their Spooky Language on the title track off their latest street release, which finds Nate Kiz crafting a bouncy, sampled beat to back the partners in rhyme as they show off their witty, allusive pen game. Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on Spooky Language (the EP), available on iTunes as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.