You may recall The Palmer Squares first Booth feature, Spooky Language, which graced our homepage this past May. The only thing spooky about the dynamic duo, however, is the disappearing act they pulled after introducing their unique style to our audience. The very thought of Booth readers missing out on excellent wordplay and heaps of charisma sends shivers up the collective spine of our staff. Thankfully, the Chicago emcees are back with Rahdahdah, the latest single off their Square Tactics EP. Rahdahdah features a slow, stuttering beat from D.R.O, over which the twosome delivers their trademark sound; clever, colorful lines delivered with a left of center, approachable flow. Dig this? Be sure to check out Square Tactics EP and book your tickets to Austin for March, as Palmer Squares are set to make their first appearance at SXSW this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)