You may recall The Palmer Squares first Booth feature, Spooky Language, which graced our homepage this past May. The only thing spooky about the dynamic duo, however, is the disappearing act they pulled after introducing their unique style to our audience. The very thought of Booth readers missing out on excellent wordplay and heaps of charisma sends shivers up the collective spine of our staff. Thankfully, the Chicago emcees are back with Rahdahdah, the latest single off their Square Tactics EP. Rahdahdah features a slow, stuttering beat from D.R.O, over which the twosome delivers their trademark sound; clever, colorful lines delivered with a left of center, approachable flow. Dig this? Be sure to check out Square Tactics EP and book your tickets to Austin for March, as Palmer Squares are set to make their first appearance at SXSW this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.