You may recall The Palmer Squares first Booth feature, Spooky Language, which graced our homepage this past May. The only thing spooky about the dynamic duo, however, is the disappearing act they pulled after introducing their unique style to our audience. The very thought of Booth readers missing out on excellent wordplay and heaps of charisma sends shivers up the collective spine of our staff. Thankfully, the Chicago emcees are back with Rahdahdah, the latest single off their Square Tactics EP. Rahdahdah features a slow, stuttering beat from D.R.O, over which the twosome delivers their trademark sound; clever, colorful lines delivered with a left of center, approachable flow. Dig this? Be sure to check out Square Tactics EP and book your tickets to Austin for March, as Palmer Squares are set to make their first appearance at SXSW this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.