You may recall The Palmer Squares first Booth feature, Spooky Language, which graced our homepage this past May. The only thing spooky about the dynamic duo, however, is the disappearing act they pulled after introducing their unique style to our audience. The very thought of Booth readers missing out on excellent wordplay and heaps of charisma sends shivers up the collective spine of our staff. Thankfully, the Chicago emcees are back with Rahdahdah, the latest single off their Square Tactics EP. Rahdahdah features a slow, stuttering beat from D.R.O, over which the twosome delivers their trademark sound; clever, colorful lines delivered with a left of center, approachable flow. Dig this? Be sure to check out Square Tactics EP and book your tickets to Austin for March, as Palmer Squares are set to make their first appearance at SXSW this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.