You may recall The Palmer Squares first Booth feature, Spooky Language, which graced our homepage this past May. The only thing spooky about the dynamic duo, however, is the disappearing act they pulled after introducing their unique style to our audience. The very thought of Booth readers missing out on excellent wordplay and heaps of charisma sends shivers up the collective spine of our staff. Thankfully, the Chicago emcees are back with Rahdahdah, the latest single off their Square Tactics EP. Rahdahdah features a slow, stuttering beat from D.R.O, over which the twosome delivers their trademark sound; clever, colorful lines delivered with a left of center, approachable flow. Dig this? Be sure to check out Square Tactics EP and book your tickets to Austin for March, as Palmer Squares are set to make their first appearance at SXSW this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.