After thirteen years in the industry, 2Pac’s old crew, The Outlawz, are ready to kick off a new era with Young Buck‘s Cashville Records. Gearing up to release a brand new street album, the group wants to make one thing very clear: We Want In. For the album’s title track, emcees Kastro, Young Noble, E.D.I. Mean, and Stormey plainly state their goal, citing every major hip-hop label/imprint (except for G-Unit, obviously) whose money and success they’re after. Complete with a trunk-banging beat courtesy of K-Salaam & Beatnick, We Want In should be perfect for OGs and young hustlers alike to bump in their whips. The We Want In LP is currently set to drop on August 5.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
One Nation Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ridin Down The Freeway ft. Stormey" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.