After thirteen years in the industry, 2Pac’s old crew, The Outlawz, are ready to kick off a new era with Young Buck‘s Cashville Records. Gearing up to release a brand new street album, the group wants to make one thing very clear: We Want In. For the album’s title track, emcees Kastro, Young Noble, E.D.I. Mean, and Stormey plainly state their goal, citing every major hip-hop label/imprint (except for G-Unit, obviously) whose money and success they’re after. Complete with a trunk-banging beat courtesy of K-Salaam & Beatnick, We Want In should be perfect for OGs and young hustlers alike to bump in their whips. The We Want In LP is currently set to drop on August 5.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
One Nation Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ridin Down The Freeway ft. Stormey" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.