After thirteen years in the industry, 2Pac’s old crew, The Outlawz, are ready to kick off a new era with Young Buck‘s Cashville Records. Gearing up to release a brand new street album, the group wants to make one thing very clear: We Want In. For the album’s title track, emcees Kastro, Young Noble, E.D.I. Mean, and Stormey plainly state their goal, citing every major hip-hop label/imprint (except for G-Unit, obviously) whose money and success they’re after. Complete with a trunk-banging beat courtesy of K-Salaam & Beatnick, We Want In should be perfect for OGs and young hustlers alike to bump in their whips. The We Want In LP is currently set to drop on August 5.
Listen to More: The Outlawz Written by Burmy
One Nation Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ridin Down The Freeway ft. Stormey" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.