After thirteen years in the industry, 2Pac’s old crew, The Outlawz, are ready to kick off a new era with Young Buck‘s Cashville Records. Gearing up to release a brand new street album, the group wants to make one thing very clear: We Want In. For the album’s title track, emcees Kastro, Young Noble, E.D.I. Mean, and Stormey plainly state their goal, citing every major hip-hop label/imprint (except for G-Unit, obviously) whose money and success they’re after. Complete with a trunk-banging beat courtesy of K-Salaam & Beatnick, We Want In should be perfect for OGs and young hustlers alike to bump in their whips. The We Want In LP is currently set to drop on August 5.
Listen to More: The Outlawz
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
One Nation Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ridin Down The Freeway ft. Stormey" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.