Sometimes I look back on my days as a teenager, thankful that I’ve grown apart from some people and the actions I would engage in. I know that back then I was definitely Livin Wrong, a sentiment shared by The O’My’s on their first The DJBooth feature. Produced by Blended Babies, Livin Wrong is a jazzy and soulful track that enlists Nico (of Kids These Days), who also assists on the trumpet, and GLC, who drops off some always appreciated knowledge about Isms. Over the track’s length, The O’My’s and GLC discuss the cruelty that is the world today and the resulting reasons they end up Livin Wrong. Never before has wrong been so right. Wrong will be included on The O’My’s forthcoming project, Chicago Style, produced entirely by Blended Babies and available for digital download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonder Years" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)