Sometimes I look back on my days as a teenager, thankful that I’ve grown apart from some people and the actions I would engage in. I know that back then I was definitely Livin Wrong, a sentiment shared by The O’My’s on their first The DJBooth feature. Produced by Blended Babies, Livin Wrong is a jazzy and soulful track that enlists Nico (of Kids These Days), who also assists on the trumpet, and GLC, who drops off some always appreciated knowledge about Isms. Over the track’s length, The O’My’s and GLC discuss the cruelty that is the world today and the resulting reasons they end up Livin Wrong. Never before has wrong been so right. Wrong will be included on The O’My’s forthcoming project, Chicago Style, produced entirely by Blended Babies and available for digital download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonder Years" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.