Sometimes I look back on my days as a teenager, thankful that I’ve grown apart from some people and the actions I would engage in. I know that back then I was definitely Livin Wrong, a sentiment shared by The O’My’s on their first The DJBooth feature. Produced by Blended Babies, Livin Wrong is a jazzy and soulful track that enlists Nico (of Kids These Days), who also assists on the trumpet, and GLC, who drops off some always appreciated knowledge about Isms. Over the track’s length, The O’My’s and GLC discuss the cruelty that is the world today and the resulting reasons they end up Livin Wrong. Never before has wrong been so right. Wrong will be included on The O’My’s forthcoming project, Chicago Style, produced entirely by Blended Babies and available for digital download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonder Years" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.