Sometimes I look back on my days as a teenager, thankful that I’ve grown apart from some people and the actions I would engage in. I know that back then I was definitely Livin Wrong, a sentiment shared by The O’My’s on their first The DJBooth feature. Produced by Blended Babies, Livin Wrong is a jazzy and soulful track that enlists Nico (of Kids These Days), who also assists on the trumpet, and GLC, who drops off some always appreciated knowledge about Isms. Over the track’s length, The O’My’s and GLC discuss the cruelty that is the world today and the resulting reasons they end up Livin Wrong. Never before has wrong been so right. Wrong will be included on The O’My’s forthcoming project, Chicago Style, produced entirely by Blended Babies and available for digital download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonder Years" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.