As production duo Oddz.n.Endz, Justin “Jay Houston” Harris and Nick “Nino” Lazzeri have lent their boardwork to an impressive variety of Booth-featured cuts, crafting head-noddable hip-hop cuts (Freeway‘s Hustle Baby) and R&B slow-jams (Slim‘s Muse) with equal skill and panache. Though diversity is their calling-card, their latest endeavor is different enough to merit a whole new stage name. So High, their first release as The Oddictions, is a full-blown club banger, with all the scintillating synths and four-on-the-floor percussion that entails. Carlyle, the duo’s signee and their collaborator on Never Go, turns in a euphoric vocal performance to match his label bosses’ dancefloor-ready grooves. Has this Oddictive jam left you fiending for more? Then watch our pages for more fresh tunes leading up to the August 1, arrival of the DJ/producer duo’s Sounds Over Shapes LP.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.