As production duo Oddz.n.Endz, Justin “Jay Houston” Harris and Nick “Nino” Lazzeri have lent their boardwork to an impressive variety of Booth-featured cuts, crafting head-noddable hip-hop cuts (Freeway‘s Hustle Baby) and R&B slow-jams (Slim‘s Muse) with equal skill and panache. Though diversity is their calling-card, their latest endeavor is different enough to merit a whole new stage name. So High, their first release as The Oddictions, is a full-blown club banger, with all the scintillating synths and four-on-the-floor percussion that entails. Carlyle, the duo’s signee and their collaborator on Never Go, turns in a euphoric vocal performance to match his label bosses’ dancefloor-ready grooves. Has this Oddictive jam left you fiending for more? Then watch our pages for more fresh tunes leading up to the August 1, arrival of the DJ/producer duo’s Sounds Over Shapes LP.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.