As production duo Oddz.n.Endz, Justin “Jay Houston” Harris and Nick “Nino” Lazzeri have lent their boardwork to an impressive variety of Booth-featured cuts, crafting head-noddable hip-hop cuts (Freeway‘s Hustle Baby) and R&B slow-jams (Slim‘s Muse) with equal skill and panache. Though diversity is their calling-card, their latest endeavor is different enough to merit a whole new stage name. So High, their first release as The Oddictions, is a full-blown club banger, with all the scintillating synths and four-on-the-floor percussion that entails. Carlyle, the duo’s signee and their collaborator on Never Go, turns in a euphoric vocal performance to match his label bosses’ dancefloor-ready grooves. Has this Oddictive jam left you fiending for more? Then watch our pages for more fresh tunes leading up to the August 1, arrival of the DJ/producer duo’s Sounds Over Shapes LP.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.