Hate Machine, The Neighbourhood‘s moody collaboration with Danny Brown, hit our front page just last week, but the Columbia-signed rock group is already back with warm, another brand new single off its forthcoming mixtape. As on previous features, the headliners court crossover success by enlisting a buzzworthy artist from the urban-music side of the aisle. This time around, they call upon 18-year-old singer-songwriter Raury, whose haunting, subtly distorted vocals sound right at home over the record’s murky, noirish instrumental backdrop. The Neighbourhood’s #000000 & #FFFFFF street album is currently unscheduled, but fans can hear more from Raury on his buzzworthy debut EP, Indigo Child.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
Columbia Records/Revolve Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.