An affiliate of Game‘s Black Wall Street label since the mid-oughts, The Menace (formerly known as Compton Menace) finally has a debut album on the horizon. Which means that those who have stood in his way over the course of his hustle had best watch out; to quote the set’s title, he plans to use his newfound power to Ride on [His] Enemies. Those who supported him, on the other hand, he intends to repay tenfold. On the first song release off the aforementioned full-length, he promises “Imma Put On all My N*ggas that’s been with me since day one.” Prince Productions man the boards on this triumphant street banger, serving up a whip-ready synth instrumental as the emcee reminisces about climb from rags to riches, and invites his inner circle to share in his successes. R&B heavyweight Chris Brown ties the package together with a tuneful guest hook. R.O.M.E. as yet lacks a drop date, but fans can cop this record as a single via iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/2/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.