Though Ashanti Floyd has been busy lending his instrumental talents to joints by the likes of Big K.R.I.T. (Multi Till the Sun Die) and Meek Mill (Lay Up), it’s been a minute since The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra have stepped into the Booth with a fresh solo feature. (Generation X hit our front page in August of 2012.) Today, the instrumental powerhouse returns to kick his 2013 off right with Trap Ways, a single-to-be off his next studio album. As its title suggests, the record finds Floyd and his colleagues dabbling in trendy EDM territory. Along with the obligatory booming bass and crisp hi-hats, the joint boasts live bass by Michael Belluso and a screaming guitar solo by Matt Barrett. Feeling it? Then watch the Booth for more fresh cuts leading up to the August arrival of The Mad Violinist’s next full-length, RLR (Real Legend Radio).
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)