Though Ashanti Floyd has been busy lending his instrumental talents to joints by the likes of Big K.R.I.T. (Multi Till the Sun Die) and Meek Mill (Lay Up), it’s been a minute since The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra have stepped into the Booth with a fresh solo feature. (Generation X hit our front page in August of 2012.) Today, the instrumental powerhouse returns to kick his 2013 off right with Trap Ways, a single-to-be off his next studio album. As its title suggests, the record finds Floyd and his colleagues dabbling in trendy EDM territory. Along with the obligatory booming bass and crisp hi-hats, the joint boasts live bass by Michael Belluso and a screaming guitar solo by Matt Barrett. Feeling it? Then watch the Booth for more fresh cuts leading up to the August arrival of The Mad Violinist’s next full-length, RLR (Real Legend Radio).
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.