By now anyone familair with The Mad Violinist should know to take his name at face value - the man just doesn’t make your run-of-the-mill music. And if you’re not familiar, it’s time to get familiar. (© Clinton Sparks.) For his latest effort, the electronically orchestral Generation X, The Mad Violinist, his complete contingent of Symphony Crack players and co-producer Restless put together a track that’s part hip-hop, part dubstep and all really, really hard to easily describe. Top it all off with some soaring vocals from Asia Bryant (it’s good to have you back on The DJBooth Asia) and you’ve got a great reason to check out the Violinist and company’s addictive new album Fiend, available now via iTunes.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/17/12
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.