Absent from our pages since bringing us Battle Field back in summer 2011, The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra make their triumphant return to the Booth with Can’t Stop, a world premiere off their forthcoming full-length. Here, Ashanti Floyd showcases his always-impressive musicianship over an instrumental backdrop by guitarist Mike Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan. Adrian Crutchford accompanies on the EWI Vocoder. For more, check out Still Addicted when it hits online retailers later this spring.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.