Absent from our pages since bringing us Battle Field back in summer 2011, The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra make their triumphant return to the Booth with Can’t Stop, a world premiere off their forthcoming full-length. Here, Ashanti Floyd showcases his always-impressive musicianship over an instrumental backdrop by guitarist Mike Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan. Adrian Crutchford accompanies on the EWI Vocoder. For more, check out Still Addicted when it hits online retailers later this spring.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.