Absent from our pages since bringing us Battle Field back in summer 2011, The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra make their triumphant return to the Booth with Can’t Stop, a world premiere off their forthcoming full-length. Here, Ashanti Floyd showcases his always-impressive musicianship over an instrumental backdrop by guitarist Mike Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan. Adrian Crutchford accompanies on the EWI Vocoder. For more, check out Still Addicted when it hits online retailers later this spring.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.