Absent from our pages since bringing us Battle Field back in summer 2011, The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra make their triumphant return to the Booth with Can’t Stop, a world premiere off their forthcoming full-length. Here, Ashanti Floyd showcases his always-impressive musicianship over an instrumental backdrop by guitarist Mike Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan. Adrian Crutchford accompanies on the EWI Vocoder. For more, check out Still Addicted when it hits online retailers later this spring.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.