Solo violin, R&B vocals, and NES-gone-haywire synths, all on one record? With The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra, Anything’s Possible. The latest single off Ashanti Floyd’s forthcoming full-length, this cut finds Ashanti Floyd coming together with guitarist Matt Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan to create a genre-bending backdrop for Scar‘s smooth guest vocals. Fiending for more eclectic freshness from The Mad Violinist and company? Stay tuned; while their latest set as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.