Solo violin, R&B vocals, and NES-gone-haywire synths, all on one record? With The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra, Anything’s Possible. The latest single off Ashanti Floyd’s forthcoming full-length, this cut finds Ashanti Floyd coming together with guitarist Matt Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan to create a genre-bending backdrop for Scar‘s smooth guest vocals. Fiending for more eclectic freshness from The Mad Violinist and company? Stay tuned; while their latest set as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Submit your Rating
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)