Solo violin, R&B vocals, and NES-gone-haywire synths, all on one record? With The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra, Anything’s Possible. The latest single off Ashanti Floyd’s forthcoming full-length, this cut finds Ashanti Floyd coming together with guitarist Matt Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan to create a genre-bending backdrop for Scar‘s smooth guest vocals. Fiending for more eclectic freshness from The Mad Violinist and company? Stay tuned; while their latest set as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.