Solo violin, R&B vocals, and NES-gone-haywire synths, all on one record? With The Mad Violinist and his Symphony Crack Orchestra, Anything’s Possible. The latest single off Ashanti Floyd’s forthcoming full-length, this cut finds Ashanti Floyd coming together with guitarist Matt Barrett and keyboardist Chris Morgan to create a genre-bending backdrop for Scar‘s smooth guest vocals. Fiending for more eclectic freshness from The Mad Violinist and company? Stay tuned; while their latest set as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Symphony Crack/The Building Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kiss the Sky" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)