By day Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie is a mild-mannered producer for Diddy‘s beat crew, The Hitmen, as well as a husband and father of four daughters. Once the sun sets and the moon appears in full view, however, D-Dot transforms his boards into a mic, becoming The Mad Rapper. Following an eight-year hiatus since his debut album, Tell ‘Em Why U Madd (which introduced the world to 50 Cent), The Madd Rapper strikes again with his brand new single, Brooklyn Let’s Go. Produced by his alter-ego and featuring a Justice League (not the production team) of BK MCs (Red Café, Maino, Wais P, Papoose, and Joell Ortiz), Brooklyn Let’s Go serves as a comeback notice. The question is, does The Mad Rapper know if anyone is still checkin’ for him?
Written by Burmy on 05/27/08
Crazy Cat/Every Hood
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.