By day Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie is a mild-mannered producer for Diddy‘s beat crew, The Hitmen, as well as a husband and father of four daughters. Once the sun sets and the moon appears in full view, however, D-Dot transforms his boards into a mic, becoming The Mad Rapper. Following an eight-year hiatus since his debut album, Tell ‘Em Why U Madd (which introduced the world to 50 Cent), The Madd Rapper strikes again with his brand new single, Brooklyn Let’s Go. Produced by his alter-ego and featuring a Justice League (not the production team) of BK MCs (Red Café, Maino, Wais P, Papoose, and Joell Ortiz), Brooklyn Let’s Go serves as a comeback notice. The question is, does The Mad Rapper know if anyone is still checkin’ for him?
Written by Burmy on 05/27/08
Crazy Cat/Every Hood
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)