By day Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie is a mild-mannered producer for Diddy‘s beat crew, The Hitmen, as well as a husband and father of four daughters. Once the sun sets and the moon appears in full view, however, D-Dot transforms his boards into a mic, becoming The Mad Rapper. Following an eight-year hiatus since his debut album, Tell ‘Em Why U Madd (which introduced the world to 50 Cent), The Madd Rapper strikes again with his brand new single, Brooklyn Let’s Go. Produced by his alter-ego and featuring a Justice League (not the production team) of BK MCs (Red Café, Maino, Wais P, Papoose, and Joell Ortiz), Brooklyn Let’s Go serves as a comeback notice. The question is, does The Mad Rapper know if anyone is still checkin’ for him?
Crazy Cat/Every Hood
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.