By day Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie is a mild-mannered producer for Diddy‘s beat crew, The Hitmen, as well as a husband and father of four daughters. Once the sun sets and the moon appears in full view, however, D-Dot transforms his boards into a mic, becoming The Mad Rapper. Following an eight-year hiatus since his debut album, Tell ‘Em Why U Madd (which introduced the world to 50 Cent), The Madd Rapper strikes again with his brand new single, Brooklyn Let’s Go. Produced by his alter-ego and featuring a Justice League (not the production team) of BK MCs (Red Café, Maino, Wais P, Papoose, and Joell Ortiz), Brooklyn Let’s Go serves as a comeback notice. The question is, does The Mad Rapper know if anyone is still checkin’ for him?
Written by Burmy on 05/27/08
Submit your Rating
Crazy Cat/Every Hood
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)