The Lower Class may have a surprisingly modest moniker for a rising rap crew, but don’t get it twisted: the San Marcos trio are one of the Lone Star State’s most promising emerging acts. You want The Proof? Simply take a listen to their latest mixtape single, which finds Pliny Science, imaGenius and Kartune flexing their lyrical muscles over ImaGe’s own mellow, sampled boardwork. Feeling it? There’s more to come on the crew’s Wingfield street album, scheduled to drop August 31, for free download.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!