I have never had an appetite for human flesh, so naturally I have never had a reason to try Bath salts. However, I can write with extreme confidence that you might feel like you are tripping off the popular designer drug after watching the visuals for The Lower Class’ new jam, Extraneous. Although the trio’s refreshing style, constructed by clever wordplay, charismatic deliveries, and jazzy production from group member ImaGenius, will entertain, the visuals for this tune are the true highlight. Group member Kartune, who also spits a verse, sketches an impressive set of animated visuals that really brings the lyrics to life. You can find Extraneous on the group’s free Wigfield album, out now. Not sure you want to take the time to download the set? Jump into their last DJBooth feature, July’s The Proof, to help sweeten the deal.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.