I have never had an appetite for human flesh, so naturally I have never had a reason to try Bath salts. However, I can write with extreme confidence that you might feel like you are tripping off the popular designer drug after watching the visuals for The Lower Class’ new jam, Extraneous. Although the trio’s refreshing style, constructed by clever wordplay, charismatic deliveries, and jazzy production from group member ImaGenius, will entertain, the visuals for this tune are the true highlight. Group member Kartune, who also spits a verse, sketches an impressive set of animated visuals that really brings the lyrics to life. You can find Extraneous on the group’s free Wigfield album, out now. Not sure you want to take the time to download the set? Jump into their last DJBooth feature, July’s The Proof, to help sweeten the deal.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.