Back in 2009, The Lonely Island continued the story of smash-hit D**k in a Box with Motherlover, a record which saw Andy Samberg and guest Justin Timberlake celebrating Mother’s Day by getting it in with each other’s moms. While I found it a little more awkward than funny, those who were feeling that premise will undoubtedly appreciate their latest single. Following January’s YOLO, I F**ked My Aunt is exactly what it sounds like: a sultry slow-jam in which the trio rhyme about f**king their aunts. And their ants: “I took out my favorite ant and crushed it with my d**k / And also, I f**ked my aunt.” On the back, I’m on a Boat collaborator T-Pain shares some Auto-Tuned reflections on the meaning of f**king. So, readers, did this incest-themed selection crack you up, weird you out, or a little bit of both? If you’re feeling it, then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the June 11, release of Lonely Island’s Wack Album.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Had Sex" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.