Back in 2009, The Lonely Island continued the story of smash-hit D**k in a Box with Motherlover, a record which saw Andy Samberg and guest Justin Timberlake celebrating Mother’s Day by getting it in with each other’s moms. While I found it a little more awkward than funny, those who were feeling that premise will undoubtedly appreciate their latest single. Following January’s YOLO, I F**ked My Aunt is exactly what it sounds like: a sultry slow-jam in which the trio rhyme about f**king their aunts. And their ants: “I took out my favorite ant and crushed it with my d**k / And also, I f**ked my aunt.” On the back, I’m on a Boat collaborator T-Pain shares some Auto-Tuned reflections on the meaning of f**king. So, readers, did this incest-themed selection crack you up, weird you out, or a little bit of both? If you’re feeling it, then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the June 11, release of Lonely Island’s Wack Album.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Had Sex" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.