Back in 2009, The Lonely Island continued the story of smash-hit D**k in a Box with Motherlover, a record which saw Andy Samberg and guest Justin Timberlake celebrating Mother’s Day by getting it in with each other’s moms. While I found it a little more awkward than funny, those who were feeling that premise will undoubtedly appreciate their latest single. Following January’s YOLO, I F**ked My Aunt is exactly what it sounds like: a sultry slow-jam in which the trio rhyme about f**king their aunts. And their ants: “I took out my favorite ant and crushed it with my d**k / And also, I f**ked my aunt.” On the back, I’m on a Boat collaborator T-Pain shares some Auto-Tuned reflections on the meaning of f**king. So, readers, did this incest-themed selection crack you up, weird you out, or a little bit of both? If you’re feeling it, then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the June 11, release of Lonely Island’s Wack Album.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Had Sex" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.