The Lonely Island were last featured in May of 2013 with I F**ked My Aunt, a cut that was every bit as awkward as its title suggested. On their latest video single, by contrast, the hip-hop/comedy kingpins tackle a topic that just about everyone can get behind: HUGS. Premiered on this past weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live, this cut finds Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaeffer and Jorma Taccone linking up with Pharrell Williams to describe their no-strings-attached approach to fond embraces. For HUGS and much more, check out The Wack Album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Had Sex" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.