The Lonely Island were last featured in May of 2013 with I F**ked My Aunt, a cut that was every bit as awkward as its title suggested. On their latest video single, by contrast, the hip-hop/comedy kingpins tackle a topic that just about everyone can get behind: HUGS. Premiered on this past weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live, this cut finds Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaeffer and Jorma Taccone linking up with Pharrell Williams to describe their no-strings-attached approach to fond embraces. For HUGS and much more, check out The Wack Album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Had Sex" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.