For years the rap community has stood by their drinks of choice. Snoop prefers jin and juice, Diddy and Busta pass around the Courvoisier (although I am sure Ciroc vodka would like to forget about that) and Beanie Sigel only messes with Patron. Indeed all fine choices, but what about some representation for all the sober, coffee-drinking rappers? Shouldn’t they get represented in hip-hop too? Well, newcomers The Knux believe they should and have done something about it on their Interscope debut single, Cappuccino. The duo, made up of Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream, hail from Hollywood (by virtue of New Orleans) and will release their debut album Remind Me In 3 Days later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
" Cappuccino (Remix)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.