When The Knux’ debut single, Cappuccino, premiered on DJBooth, many readers were impressed with the usage of coffee as an analogy for women. Apparently, the cappucino’s caffeine has stimulated the duo’s minds, beacuse they’ve concocted an old-fashioned remix (not the typical, keep old beat and verses/ insert guest rapper here
type). So, have Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream mastered the formula of creating hip-hop music that old and young fans will both enjoy? Find out later this year when their debut album, Remind Me In 3 Days, hits stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.