When The Knux’ debut single, Cappuccino, premiered on DJBooth, many readers were impressed with the usage of coffee as an analogy for women. Apparently, the cappucino’s caffeine has stimulated the duo’s minds, beacuse they’ve concocted an old-fashioned remix (not the typical, keep old beat and verses/ insert guest rapper here
type). So, have Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream mastered the formula of creating hip-hop music that old and young fans will both enjoy? Find out later this year when their debut album, Remind Me In 3 Days, hits stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.