When The Knux’ debut single, Cappuccino, premiered on DJBooth, many readers were impressed with the usage of coffee as an analogy for women. Apparently, the cappucino’s caffeine has stimulated the duo’s minds, beacuse they’ve concocted an old-fashioned remix (not the typical, keep old beat and verses/ insert guest rapper here
type). So, have Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream mastered the formula of creating hip-hop music that old and young fans will both enjoy? Find out later this year when their debut album, Remind Me In 3 Days, hits stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.