When The Knux’ debut single, Cappuccino, premiered on DJBooth, many readers were impressed with the usage of coffee as an analogy for women. Apparently, the cappucino’s caffeine has stimulated the duo’s minds, beacuse they’ve concocted an old-fashioned remix (not the typical, keep old beat and verses/ insert guest rapper here
type). So, have Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream mastered the formula of creating hip-hop music that old and young fans will both enjoy? Find out later this year when their debut album, Remind Me In 3 Days, hits stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.