When The Knux’ debut single, Cappuccino, premiered on DJBooth, many readers were impressed with the usage of coffee as an analogy for women. Apparently, the cappucino’s caffeine has stimulated the duo’s minds, beacuse they’ve concocted an old-fashioned remix (not the typical, keep old beat and verses/ insert guest rapper here
type). So, have Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream mastered the formula of creating hip-hop music that old and young fans will both enjoy? Find out later this year when their debut album, Remind Me In 3 Days, hits stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.