For years the rap community has stood by their drinks of choice. Snoop prefers jin and juice, Diddy and Busta pass around the Courvoisier (although I am sure Ciroc vodka would like to forget about that) and Beanie Sigel only messes with Patron. Indeed all fine choices, but what about some representation for all the sober, coffee-drinking rappers? Shouldn’t they get represented in hip-hop too? Well, newcomers The Knux believe they should and have done something about it on their Interscope debut single, Cappuccino. The duo, made up of Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream, hail from Hollywood (by virtue of New Orleans) and will release their debut album Remind Me In 3 Days later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
" Cappuccino (Remix)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.