For years the rap community has stood by their drinks of choice. Snoop prefers jin and juice, Diddy and Busta pass around the Courvoisier (although I am sure Ciroc vodka would like to forget about that) and Beanie Sigel only messes with Patron. Indeed all fine choices, but what about some representation for all the sober, coffee-drinking rappers? Shouldn’t they get represented in hip-hop too? Well, newcomers The Knux believe they should and have done something about it on their Interscope debut single, Cappuccino. The duo, made up of Rah Almillio and Krispy Kream, hail from Hollywood (by virtue of New Orleans) and will release their debut album Remind Me In 3 Days later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
The Blank Factory
First DJ Booth Appearance:
" Cappuccino (Remix)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.